Brock Lesnar accused of sexual harrassment by former WWE legend Terri Runnels
By Vivek Raj | Galatta | Jun 24, 2020, 12:35 pm
The #SpeakingOut social media movement has caught fire after several notable top-tier American and British wrestling superstars were named in sexual assault and harassment accusations. AEW's Sammy Guevara is facing suspsension for his comments in 2016 saying he "wanted to rape" Sasha Banks. In the midst of this, former WWE superstar Terri Runnels has called out the 'Beast Incarnate' himself, Brock Lesnar, over sexual harassment allegations on KEE on Sports Podcast. The 53-year-old wrestling legend recalled an incident claiming the former UFC heavyweight champion had exposed himself to her.
The blonde bombshell, in her allegations against Brock married to ex-WWE female superstar Sable, said, "I don’t have a lot of respect for Brock, I don’t think Brock respects wrestling fans. Brock did something that if it was in today’s day and time...You know. He showed his penis to me and called my name as I was walking past where he was in the dressing room and opened his towel so I could see his manly bits." Runnels, who debuted in WWE as husband Dustin Rhodes' (Goldust) manager Marlena added, "I would have much rather him not be so disrespectful of a female that’s been in this business for as long as I have been." Terri Runnels then said, "He knew he was gonna have a lot of power, that they were gonna give him the strap but at that point, I’d been in this business a long time,". She concluded saying, "I have respect and what he did was very very wrong. From a respect standpoint, from a sexual harassment standpoint, it was wrong."
It is to be noted that Terri Runnels had made the same claims against the 42-year-old WWE powerhouse weighing 286lbs and standing tall at 6ft 1in back in a 2004 interview. With the #SpeakingOut movement gaining momentum, Runnels has this time, however, spoken out in detail. As more allegations and accusations from female wrestling stars from the past and present continue to pile up, WWE released a statement last week saying, "We take any allegation of this nature very seriously and are looking into the matter."