Frustrated actor makes false bomb scare call to star hotel!
Galatta | Aug 27, 2020, 04:26 pm
These sure are tough times for everybody with the COVID-19 Novel Corona Virus Pandemic wreaking havoc on people's lives, livelihoods and the whole economy! Desperate times lead people to resort to desperate measures and one such incident by a frustrated actor has landed him behind bars! A small-time actor who has worked in a couple of short films and a web-series, has reportedly made a hoax bomb scare call to a star hotel in Teynampet, causing a huge chaos! Reports state that actor Kennedy John Gangadharan was asked to meet Mahesh, the manager of a firm which is producing a web series, in a star hotel in Teynampet!
Shooting for the web series was already underway at the hotel that Mahesh and Kennedy John were supposed to meet in. Kennedy had travelled all the way from his area of Puzhal to Teynampet and had waited at the hotel for over an hour, to meet Mahesh. However, the manager is said to have told Kennedy after making him wait, that the shoot had been called off and asked him to leave. This has frustrated Kennedy John so badly that he called the hotel around 10:30 am and made false claims of a bomb having been planted there! Some reports state that Kennedy even called the Police Control Room and gave them the same information, also adding that the bomb would go off in a few minutes.
A bomb disposal squad along with a sniffer dog Rita, immediately arrived at the hotel and went ahead with a thorough search, after evacuating all the inmates. However, after over an hour of searching, it came to light soon that the bomb scare was a hoax. The Teynampet police immediately filed a case and began investigation and almost immediately arrived at Kennedy John being the culprit. Upon interrogation, he also immediately confessed to having made the calls out of frustration. We hear that he has been remanded now and appropriate cases have been filed against him! Stay tuned for updates...