Director: PS Ramnath
Starcast: Jiiva, Nayanthara, Karunas, Gobinath
The story is set in Kumbakonam where a young man, Blade (Jiiva) is a loyal right hand to a local rowdy named Naga. A turn of events reveal the true intentions Naga has for Blade and the latter decides to leave him to start a life of his own. This is interwoven with a love story between him and Vidhya (Nayanthara)
- Jiiva has given a good performance and it's a pleasure to see him on screen after a long time.
- The film offers all the right elements including drama, romance and a whole lot of action.
- The background score by Srikanth Deva is powerful and adds the perfectly feel Thirunaal needs.The songs disappoint though.
- Gobinath of Neeya Naana fame has done a small but impactful role of a cop in the movie.
- The casting is perfect and each and every character from the supporting cast suit their respective roles.
- The pace, especially in the first half, is a tad too slow.
- Nayanthara disappoints with her role and performance.
- Some songs seem totally unnecessary in the film.
Thirunaal turns out to be a commercial entertainer that can be watched once.
Thirunaal News View More News
Thirunaal Movie Photos View More Photos
TAGS : Thirunaal Review, Thirunaal Movie Review, Thirunaal Ratings, Thirunaal Story, Thirunaal Review Galatta, Thirunaal Film Review