Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae Movie News
Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae Movie PhotosView More Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae Photos
Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae Movie review
Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae directed by Ike begins in a familiar premises where a family moves into a haunted house. Jiiva along with mother Radhika has his long time dream come true of owning a house of his own. But, there’s also Thambi Ramaiah with Devadarshini and his family who claims he owns the house.
The residents of the house are unaware of the ghost lurking in the corner as they continue to fight amongst themselves, amidst the signs the ghosts keep displaying now and then. Director Ike has started off his career by playing safe with the horror, comedy genre that is a huge trend in Kollywood.
Powered by a strong cast like Soori, Kovai Sarala, Motta Rajendran and Thambi Ramaiah, there is no short of comedy in Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae. With the story set inside a haunted house, there is very little to do in the script that leads to many predictable scenes and loud moments in the movie.
However, audiences should be well aware of what SBKT is all about and they would simply enjoy the hilarious moments the lead cast has to offer. Jiiva enjoys the film’s easy going nature which is evident from his casual performance while Sri Divya is charming as ever. The supporting cast needs no introduction as they are experienced in doing their best with horror movies.
Cinematography by Sathyan Sooryan aptly captures the corners of the house and gives the spine chilling feel that audiences love. Vishal Chandrasekhar’s music stands out in the song Ek Gau Mein sung by STR.
Director Ike has relied largely on the comical elements in Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae with the ghost’s storyline as something that would pull audiences in to the theater. The occasional double meaning dialogs may make families flinch but as a wholesome package, it’s a recommended family entertainer this summer.
• Horror movies tend to excite audience even after so many iterations and it makes Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae an apt choice for those fans
• Soori’s occasional punch dialogs and the rest of the crew had made sure it’s a laughter fest till the end
• Ek Gau Mein is a foot tapping number that also have nice picturization
• Jiiva and Sri Divya shares nice on-screen chemistry which flows well with the storyline
• Predictable scenes are kind of unavoidable in a storyline that has been done many times in the past
• SBKT focuses more on comedy and very less on horror that may disappoint horror movie fans
A horror-comedy fest for the entire family.