Atti Movie News
Atti Movie Videos
Atti Movie PhotosView More Atti Photos
Atti Movie review
Starcast: MaKaPa Anand, Ashmita, Motta Rajendran, Ramki and others
Atti translates to a place or location where a group of youngsters gather regularly to chat or catch up. In this film, Bhavaa (MaKaPa Anand) and his friends regularly hangout in a shop in the neighbourhood, which is their 'Atti'. The plot of the film revolves around Bhavaa, a young local Gaana singer, who unknowingly gets into some serious trouble because of something he possesses.
• MaKaPa Anand has effortlessly delivered a good performance with perfect mannerisms & slang that add to the character.
• The director has succeeded in showcasing the everyday life of a lower middle class youngster from the city.
• Ashmitha, the female lead and all supporting actors (who are many in number) bring in their value added performances to make the film a decent watch.
• All the suspense, twists and turns are held in the second half making the post-interval block engaging.
• The music of the film is decent and goes with the film's narrative, though certain songs seem forced.
• The pace of the first half was very slow, with many unnecessary scenes.
• Most of the one-liners and jokes, meant to be funny, fall flat!
• The film might not appeal to all kinds of audience.
Atti makes an average watch with its interesting storyline and good performances.