Aagam Movie News
Aagam Movie Videos
Aagam Movie PhotosView More Aagam Photos
Aagam Movie review
Director: Dr. Vijay Anand Sriram
Starcast: Irfan, Deekshita, Riaz Khan, Jayaprakash
Aagam is a movie with a novel concept and an important message for the nation's youngsters. Irfan plays a young man who is against the idea of students going abroad for building their careers. He believes that these students can help India develop at a much faster pace and hence, convinces them to stay back, providing them employment. Jayaprakash is a researcher who has come up with an interesting HR model that could be used to make India a superpower. How Riaz Khan, the baddie, cheats Jayaprakash to use his HR model to his greedy benefits, does he succeed in doing so? - this forms the basic plot of the film.
• The director of the film needs to be appreciated for choosing this concept and incorporating it in a movie. It's an eye-opener for each and every young student who aspires to work in a foreign country for a foreign company.
• A massive amount of research has gone into the making of the Aagam. It enlightens us about the various resources our country has, the industries that are our strengths etc.
• All the actors have delivered convincing performances. Jayaprakash's role and acting gets maximum marks.
• The background score by Vishal Chandrashekar is appropriate and powerful.
• Even certain information and concepts that are complex have been broken down for easy understanding and conveyed to us in an interesting graphical manner.
• The movie is quick paced without any dull moments.
• The songs in Aagam are a let down. Or we can also say that the movie could do without the songs.
• Certain technologies used in the movie din't seem realistic (atleast in the near future!)
Aagam is a good first attempt with a strong message that acts as an eye-opener.